Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Its 7.30 in the morning and as I slowly open my eyes I still want to sleep more more and little more . It’s a new day. Brand new day. I am in no hurry. Ok fine so now time to say hi to my friends the friendly-neighborhood mere galli ke padosi kutte. As I stand near the window with a cup of tea , it looks peaceful and soothing cold foggy day . I take a deep breath and thank god for granting me this beautiful life.
but all that glitters is not gold there comes a call hey where the hell you are ???
everyday i make certain promises but i fail to abide them even i broke all my resolutions goshhh
more resolutions broken… more heartbreaks... More pending work…more and more unfinished business gosh! Am I cribbing or I am cribbing?
haha
when things does not go my way then i crib crib crib ______________
so what to do thought of writing something that does not make any scene i guess who reads my blog ?? me
__ oh but i am happy in this way i get some time to think about myself
so its professional world everybody uses this word when u r at b school
1 U hav to digest ppl whom u hate
2 Be friendly with everyone, in school days i was a wimp , but now i m still better
3 Even if your teacher scolded you and it wasn't your mistake keep shut don make faces , i hav a name of that super bitch teacher,be professional chill ....
u have to hide your true self and be fake is this professionalism , do chamchagiri do anything to gain importance, miss classes to impress professors , write poems for them and blaaaaa blaaaaaaa..............................
shuckssssssssssssssssssssssss i hate such things and ppl who do all such stuff
but at the end of the day i know ppl like this will be placed with gud jobs. At the end i would say i am not jealous of them but i cant be like them , i want ppl to know me for what i am .

No comments:

Post a Comment