Friday, January 29, 2010

SIDE EFFECTS OF SLEEPING IN THE CLASSROOM



I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING IN CLASSES SINCE MY KINDERGARTEN ,but today something unusual happened
our pbm(product brand management ) lecturer suddenly asked me 7 p of marketing,while i was busy pretending that i m writing what he is speaking ..... i dint even knew what was the question just opened my mouth and said " significant "
now where this significant came into my mind ???
and significant does not start with "p"
was still in sleeping mode .....
lolzzzz
WHTAAAAAAAAA i jus know 4 p.....when did they became 7 lolzzzzzz.....
then a comment from his side which should not have been said anyways how this effects me, but now i have learned one thing that sleeping in the class can be dangerous to some extend :P

No comments:

Post a Comment